Creators’ Club Studio
The Creators’ Club is designed for entrepreneurs to bring their creativity to life by providing them a shared space and resources to create, collaborate with other creatives and connect with supporters. The space can be utilized by its members for private brand content creation like photos, videos, and podcasting or public events such as classes, exhibitions and pop up shops. The Creators’ Club is also home to retail space for the Black Love Exchange and host to a diverse calendar of enriching activities and community programming for youth and adults.
The apostrophe is intentionally placed in the name to indicate possession appropriately. The Creators’ Club belongs to the creators that use the space as a tool to help make our visions manifest by way of the Creator that gifted us with those visions.
Members and supporters of the Creators’ Club are committed to Black Excellence and express that through the energy they contribute towards keeping an elevated atmosphere. We only welcome positive energy.
The audience of the Creators’ Club understands that their financial and good spirited support fuels the creative community with the freedom and tools to keep evolving in our journey to share our passion with the world.
We are firm believers that Black Love Saves Lives. Love for the community starts with love of self. This is one reason mental health maintenance is important to us at the Creators’ Club. If you’re ever feeling in a way where your negative energy is in the lead, take time away to do some inner work before returning to the collective. Members and supporters agree to be committed to the evolution of our people as a whole. Only love and positive energy can be shared amongst our members and patrons and permitted in our space.
Our space is available for:
- Pop up shops
- Photo/Video shoots
- Meet and Greets
- Listening Sessions
- Art exhibitions
- Business meetings
Black Love Exchange Retail Hours
Curbside pickups only during private rentals.
Creators’ Club rentals
9am-1pm or 6pm-10pm
Non-promoted events, no additional guests.
Podcasts, photo shoots, content creation sessions, interviews, meetings.
$50/hour (2 hour min)
(member discount 50% off)
Advance tickets/invited members only.
Classes, seminars, workshops.
$50/hour (4 hour min)
Promoted to general public, 50 guest max capacity.
Art exhibitions, meet and greets, listening sessions, intimate performances
$100/hour (4 hour min)
Pop Up Shops
During Black Love Exchange retail hours.
Full day rentals (up to 8 hours)
For production, private or public events.
Please read before booking:
- Club members and renters are responsible for the conduct of guests and informing them of expected conduct while visiting our space.
- All members and guests must check in at reception upon entering the Creators' Club. Weapons, alcohol and tobacco are not permitted.
- Guest lists must be submitted to CreatorsClub@midwestleak.com before all events.
- No additional guests are permitted during production sessions.
- Members/Guests utilizing ride share services should schedule them to arrive before end of rental time. To maintain respect for the prompt start time of other bookings, waiting inside is not permitted.
- Promotional material must be submitted to CreatorsClub@midwestleak.com before being published.
- Over time will be billed double and rounded to the next hour.
- Cleaning fee added to invoice if not returned to starting condition. Damage fees are equivalent to replacement cost.
- Food is permitted, but no kitchen facilities are available for use at the venue.
- Inform guests that free parking is available along Crittendon Avenue in the event that the parking lot is filled.
- Payment and signed rental agreement must be received before any promotion takes place. 100% payment is required in advance. Rental fees are not refundable, but can be transferred to another date if rescheduled within 14 days of originally scheduled date.
- Rentals and membership benefits are non-transferable.
- Images, videos and live recordings are being captured at any given time in the studio for a variety of uses by the business, members and guests.
- Utilizing the space as a member or guest at the Creators' Club indicates acknowledgment and accepting all terms described within this website.
Membership includes 2 hours of monthly production rental time, 50% off additional production rental hours. Inaugural members joining the Creators' Club in the month of January 2022 receive 50% off all rental fees (hour minimums still apply). Includes access to Clubhouse meetings and members only events.
- Monthly $50/month
- Annual $500/year
- Junior $30/month (includes access to curated classes geared to youth.
Ready to join the club or book a rental? Fill out the interest application here.
You will then be contacted by a member of our staff to complete your contract.